The Managing Committee of the Society feels happy to inform that the Society has made remarkable progress in providing Regular as well as Short Term Loans to the members as and when required. The brief account of achievements in various fields is given below:
- Society has achieved a turnover of Rs. 36 Crores as on 31.03.2016.
- The limit of regular loan has been increased up to Rs. 2,00,000/- as per the Basic Pay (Click to see the Eligibility Criteria)
- The accounts of the Society are computerised from 1-4-2007. All efforts are made to convert all data/records of the Society from hard copy to soft copy. Now members can take all the information of the Society from the website.
- A website is also launched for effective contact between the Society office and esteemed members.
- Passbook printing has also been computrised.
- Keeping in view the power crisis of the area, one generator is installed which is effectively catering office premises.
- Society has four offices (Room no. 150, 159, 160, 161 for effective and smooth functioning.
- CCTV has been installed in the office for security purposes.
- Society has also purchased a HP Server.
- Maximum Short-Term loan is equal to 100% CD or Rs. 50,000 whichever is less. Minimum Short-Term Loan is 10,000
- Members can withdraw their CD retaining minimum 30,000.